The Bottom Line
Join The Model Team
Are you excited about technology and automation? Do you revel in the victory of accomplishment? Model Technology Solutions is seeking technologists that love automation as much as we do. Reducing administrative tasks through technologies like System Center, PowerShell, DSC, Orchestrator, SMA, and Azure Automation is what inspires the Model team.
You have experience with Microsoft solutions and automation technologies
Prefer a consultative approach to solving problems
Take your career but not yourself too seriously
Looking for an opportunity to grow your skills with a team of experts
Why Join Our Team?
Microsoft Gold Partner
Model Technology Solutions, a Microsoft Gold Partner, delivers consulting and managed services to organizations across the country, allowing an unprecedented level of freedom for our customers/partners to focus on the big picture and not the daily grind.
Best In The Industry
Through rock solid delivery and challenging our team to be the best in the industry, we establish and maintain partnerships with our customers for the ongoing and continued empowerment of IT excellence.
We Value Our People
A lot of companies talk about culture but Models lives it. Like a mullet, Model is business in the front, an appropriate amount of party in the back.
We Reward Success
Working at Model is all about doing what you do enjoy and living a work/life balance.
Job Title: Consultant (Device Management)
Job Location: Anywhere, USA
Job Summary: Our St. Louis-based IT Consulting organization is looking for an experienced system administrator to join our staff as a Consultant. The ideal candidate will have experience configuring, automating, and managing operating system deployments; solid interpersonal skills; and an interest in the latest technologies. Our organization focuses on delivering top-tier support to our clients while ensuring our staff have an excellent work/life balance and benefits to match. We encourage our team members to support each other on project delivery, share knowledge and experience, and have fun in the process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deploy device management capabilities using Intune, SCCM, and related technologies in a range of Client environments
- Provide Clients with support, guidance, and direction based on experience and knowledge of relevant technology
Manage project timetables, goals, and communication
- Participate in mutual growth and knowledge sharing with other members of Consulting team
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ System Administrator experience with the following technologies:Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch ideal, 2012+ acceptable)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Operating System Deployment Task
- Sequence creation and management
- Windows 10 Deployment and Servicing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and clients with minimal oversight
Managed Services System Engineer
Looking to make things run better?
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you’re interested in joining our team, you can apply by sending an application to either our physical or email address. Or you can send us a message and we’ll let you know more about our current openings.
Model Technology Solutions
11500 Olive Blvd Suite 260,
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Phone: (314) 254-4138