Downloading the Windows 10 21H1 Update
Here are the steps to download the Windows 10 21H1 Update:
1. Click the Windows in the Task Bar and go to settings.
2. Once you’re in the ‘Windows Settings’ find the ‘Update & Security’ tab.
3. Under ‘Windows Update’, you will see the ‘Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 21H1’.
If you don’t see the ‘Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 21H1’ you will need to click the ‘Check for Updates’ right above.
4. Click ‘Download and Install’.
5. When the download completes, click ‘Restart now’.
Once your computer restarts, the Windows 21H1 upgrade will be complete and you’ll have access to all the features listed above.
For a more in-depth look at the new features and fixes/improvements in 21H1, check out the link below.